Be the first to know
Selling Your Property?
Request a Free valuation
View properties we
Contact The Team
Orchard Road, Malton
- Immaculately Maintained Detached Bungalow in a Sought-After Location
- Living Room & Separate Dining Room
- Well-Appointed Kitchen
- Utility Room & Guest Cloakroom
- Two Double Bedrooms (Master with Fitted Wardrobes)
- Stylish Bathroom with Separate Shower
- Upvc Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating & Cavity Wall Insulation
- Gated Block Paved Driveway & Garage with Electric Roller Shutter Door
- Gardens to the Front & Rear
- Viewing is Strongly Recommended
40 Orchard Road is a meticulously maintained and much improved detached bungalow located in very popular location, just off Castle Howard Road. The property is neutrally decorated throughout and offers light and airy accommodation with good quality fixtures and fittings.
In brief, the accommodation comprises: entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, utility room, guest cloakroom, two double bedrooms and smartly appointed bathroom. Soffits and fascias have been replaced with Upvc and there is cavity wall insulation, gas central heating and Upvc double glazing throughout.
Externally, the gardens are equally well-maintained, featuring lawn, shrub borders and York stone patio. A gated, block paved driveway runs along one side and leads to a single garage with electric roller shutter door.
Malton is a popular and well-served market town located approximately 18 miles north of York and has in recent years gained a reputation as Yorkshire’s food capital. Named by The Sunday Times as one of the best places to live, the town enjoys excellent transport links; the railway station is a short walk away and has regular services to York from where London can be reached in less than 2 hours. A full range of amenities can be found within Malton, including a variety of eateries, independent and high street retailers, good schools and leisure facilities.