Be the first to know
Selling Your Property?
Request a Free valuation
View properties we
Contact The Team
- Residential Redevelopment Opportunity
- Good Sized Plot of 0.113 Acres
- Close To Town Centre
GOOD SIZED PLOT OF 0.113 ACRES WITH EASY ACCESS, GRANTED FULL UNRESTRICTED PLANNING PERMISSION (RECENTLY LAPSED JUNE 2018) FOR CONVERSION OF 142 WESTGATE AND REDEVELOPMENT OF THE LAND TO CREATE A PAIR OF SEMI-DETACHED DWELLINGS
· Ashleigh; Detached three storey period property with approx. 1,200 sq. ft. of accommodation in need of complete renovation.
· Potential to split into two separate apartments (as per the lapsed planning) or create one separate dwelling – subject to all necessary consents and permissions.
· Site of approximately 0.113 acres; currently occupied for two large commercial buildings – used until recently as a garage.
· Lapsed planning allowed for residential redevelopment to demolish the existing commercial buildings and construct a pair of semi-detached properties. There could be the opportunity to revisit the planning and adapt if necessary – subject to all necessary consents and permissions.
· Accessible site just off Westgate, close to the centre of this popular and thriving market town.