Be the first to know
Selling Your Property?
Request a Free valuation
View properties we
Contact The Team
Commercial Unit - Redhouse Farm. Nafferton, Driffield
- Over 11000 sq ft of industrial/warehouse storage and office space.
- Approx. 950 sq.ft of internal 1st floor Office and Storage Space.
- Suitable for a variety of uses and can be let on flexible terms.
- Ample parking & unloading and external storage facilities.
- Final internal specifications can be agred with Landlord.
The property comprises a large steel portal, block and Yorkshire board clad industrial unit amounting to over 11,000 sq.ft.
Internally the property amounts to approximately; 5250sq.ft of groundfloor workshop space, 1400sq.ft of groundfloor storage, large turning area, two first floor offices equating to 265sq.ft and 200 sq.ft in tandem along with 475 sq.ft of first floor storage.
The property, part of Red House Farm, occupies a rural position on the edge of Nafferton village. Red House Farm can be found on Nethergate, heading south from Nafferton Village.
The unit is afforded ample parking, turning, unloading and external storage facilities on a concrete yard area.
The property is available as a Whole or in Part with all parties urged to register any interest with the agent.
The accommodation comprises:
• 5250sq.ft of groundfloor workshop space
• 1400sq.ft of groundfloor storage
• Two first floor offices equating to 265sq.ft and 200 sq.ft in tandem
• 475 sq.ft of first floor storage
• Large internal turning area
The property has to its benefit ample space for parking, unloading or external storage, much of which is hard standing. Area and parking to be apportioned dependant on size and area rented. Access is via the entrance to Red House from Nethergate, edged Blue on the attached plan.
Mains electric. Three phase electricity supply.
£16,250 (As Whole) – Independent Valuation required if split.
East Riding of Yorkshire Coundil – 01482 393939
The landlord is prepared to consider all lease term options.
POA – From £3.00 / sq.ft