Be the first to know
Selling Your Property?
Request a Free valuation
View properties we
Contact The Team
ENTERPRISE WAY, THORTON ROAD INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, PICKERING, NORTH YORKSHIRE, YO18 7NA
- High quality mixed purpose unit
- Ample parking and unloading facilities
- Suitable for a variety of uses offering office
- workshop and showroom facilities
- Separate office and reception area
- Roller Shutter door access
- Amounting to over 2200 sq.ft
Situated on the popular Thornton Road Industrial Estate, Pickering the property provides excellent links on an established and prosperous industrial site.
The Thorton Road Industrial Estate is easily accessible from Pickering and the A170 with short links to the A64, York and other more major road connections.
The secure and flexibe nature of the property will lend itself to a number of enterprises and uses. Providing over 2,200 sq.ft the property briefly compromises the following:
• Main floor/Showroom (29’ 10” x 31’0”)
• Kitchen & WC (5’6” x 5’4”)
• Internal office (19’9” x 12’0”)
• Workshop/store (30’4 x 16’4”)
• Reception & WC (8’0” x 11’4”)
• Kitchen/reception room (18’10” x 12’1”)
• Office (18’11” x 12’1”)4
Mains water and drainage. Electric Heating. Air conditioning. Single and three phase electricity supply. WC and Kitchen facilities. Internal security alarm.
Rateable Value – £10,750
The landlord is prepared to consider all lease term options.
£15,000 per annum
Parking & Security
Ample private and secure parking area. The site is ring fenced by secure steel fencing with a lockable gated entrance.
Both the workshop and showroom are fitted with electric roller shutter doors.
All arrangements to view are strictly by appointment through the Agents, Malton office 01653 697 820.
If you have enquires on the property please contact James McMillan on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07722259052.
The property is positioned on Enterprise Way, Thornton Road Industrial Estate, Pickering. Heading East from Pickering, turn right on to the Thornton Road Estate and then left on to Enterprise Way. The property can be identified by the Cundalls ‘To Let’ sign on the left.