Be the first to know
Selling Your Property?
Request a Free valuation
View properties we
Trigger Castle, Swinton
- Traditional smallholding set in attractive surroundings
- Planning permission in place for redevelopment of house and buildings
- Range of traditional farm buildings offering further potential
- Set on the edge of the market town of Malton
- Stunning views over open countryside
- Set in 1.95 Acres including 1.3 acre paddock
The sale of Trigger Castle represents a unique opportunity to purchase a previously estate owned, traditional smallholding offering excellent development potential to create an attractively located, unique property with range of buildings offering further potential.
The property comprises a three bedroom farmhouse, with range of traditional farm buildings, and 1.3 acres of paddock and garden.
The site received planning consent in February 2016 for the change of use of the attached farm buildings to form an extension to the farmhouse to create a unique four bedroom dwelling. Also granted was permission to remove the covered fold yard buildings.
The consents granted allow for the creation of an attractive, south facing, walled garden as well as an attached garage and use of the stable block as a garden shed.
The property is in need of a full renovation although offers a rare opportunity to purchase a fantastic development property set in a superb rural, yet easily accessible location.
FOR SALE BY PRIVATE TREATY
OFFERS OVER: £250,000