Be the first to know
Selling Your Property?
Request a Free valuation
View properties we
Contact The Team
8.2 acres, Cartoft, Kirkbymoorside
AN ATTRACTIVE PARCEL OF GRASSLAND
AND STABLE BLOCK WITH GOOD ROAD FRONTAGE
“An attractively situated parcel of grassland, together with a stable block, located close to Kirkbymoorside and the A170
and providing good qulity grazing land for horses or livestock”.
- 8.2 acres agricultural land
- Timber Framed Stable Building/ Two bay Storage Barn
- Productive ring fenced parcel of grassland, suitable for mowing or grazing purposes
- Good road frontage off the Keldholme to Marton road and close to the A170 Thirsk to Scarborough road
- BPS to be included within sale
- Mains Water supply.
- Small wildlife pond area
FOR SALE BY PRIVATE TREATY - AS A WHOLE
GUIDE PRICE: £100,000